jueves, 23 de agosto de 2012

Practice on conditionals (2do cuat/sistemas)

1. TITLE: PLACE THE SENTENCES UNDER THE CORRECT HEADING

ZERO CONDITIONAL FIRST CONDITIONAL SECOND CONDITIONAL



a. He would be angry if he found out.
b. We´ll miss the train if we don´t hurry.
c. If you go the shops, get me some coffee.
d. It would cost less if you took the train.
e. When he gets angry, he never says sorry.
f. If it gets warm, it melts.
g. We´d buy it if we had enough money.
h. If he sees it, he´ll get angry.
i. If you arrive early, you´ll get a good seat.
j. I´d do it if I knew how.

2. II CONDITIONAL: Can you remember these sentences? Complete with only one word

a. If I……………………….her number, I´d call her.
b. She´d do it if she………………………..how.
c. I wouldn´t do it if I ………………you.
d. If we…………………in the country, we´d need a second car.
e. If there………………..less cars on the road, there would be less pollution.
f. You would meet more people if you ………………out more often.
g. If you…………………harder, you´d get better results.
h. If the weather ……………….good, we could go to the beach.


3. FIRST AND SECOND CONDITIONAL: Match

If he gets here in time # You´d be there before lunch.

If he got here in time# You´ll like him.

If you see him# You´d get out for a walk more often.

If you saw him# You´ll be there for lunch.

If you go at ten# You´ll use it all the time.

If you went before ten# We can have a drink before the film.

If you buy it# You´d like him.

If you bought it# You´ll get out for a walk more often.

If you get a dog# You´d use it all the time.

If you got a dog# We could have a drink before the film

4. COMPLETE WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS


a. I wouldn´t want to be a teacher if ……………………………………………………………………
b. If it rains this evening, ……………………………………………………………………………………..
c. If I were you, ……………………………………………………………………………………………………
d. You won´t earn a fine report card if …………………………………………………………………
e. I´m not very good at ……………………………………………………………………………………….
f. We ´re all interested in……………………………………………………………………………………
g. I can´t stand……………………………………………………………………………………………………
h. I don´t mind……………………………………………………………………………………………………
i. None of us like ………………………………………………………………………………………………

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario